The Macaulay Child Development Centre is a multi-service, child care and family support agency.
Established in 1932 as a non-profit, charitable organization, Macaulay promotes the optimal development of children in partnership with their family and community.
Macaulay programs share a common commitment to prevention, early intervention and inclusion of children with special needs.
Please explore our website to discover more about our programs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office - we'll be glad to help!
1) Child Care is changing. It's time to talk about it. Toronto parents, caregivers and anyone interested in the future of child care are invited to participate in one of four city of Toronto Parent Summit sessions on November 21 and 23. Visit Toronto.ca/parentsummit for more information.
2) Click here to read our Macaulay Today (May 2013 Edition)
3) "Solutions": Macaulay, as part of the Quality Early Learning Network, has issued a paper outlining a bold new vision for child care funding in Ontario. Link here.
4) Click here to read Macaulay's position on unlicensed child care.
5) Click here to read Macaulay's response to the Ministry of Education's consultation on Modernizing Child Care in Ontario.
6) Read our Feature Article: Licensed Home Child Care: a Good Option for Children with Special Needs (pdf, 53 kb)
7) Read our brochure Black Fatherhood on Fathering: Tips from the Barbershop (pdf 884kb)
8) Click here to read The Literacy Connection Summer 2013
9) Click here to see a trailer of our Barbershop Project DVD: More Than A Haircut
For ordering information click here, or to learn more, contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-780-2727.
Click here on unlicensed child care.
Click the box below to hear an audio version of Macaulay's AODA plan:
Home | Licensed Child Care Centres | Licensed Home Child Care | Family Support Services | Early Literacy | Family Literacy